Sunday, June 12, 2011

The greatest feeling...

A mothers touch...

Emily has had a good night tonight. I held her for 2 hours. Her skin to my skin. She did really well. She only had 1 brady only because We had to push her tube back in a few cm because it was coming out. She held her temp really well. The emotions running through my head. I head my baby for the first time since she was born 5 weeks ago! 5 weeks... it's was so hard to walk in everyday and see these other families bathe, feed, change diapers, take temps and hold their babys. I eventually was able to change her diaper and take her temp. And tonight was even better then when I got to change change her diaper and hold her up while they changed her bed. I held her right up aganist me today.

She weighed 1lb 13oz today. When we left she did really well. She has been sleeping and one 40% oxygen and now bradys or desats. She's happy now because she heard my heart beat for the first time in 5 weeks.

1 comment: