Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Still waiting...

Emily had an EEG done yesterday. Still waiting on results. I didn't know they were doing it until I walked in and saw her getting the test done. They talked about waiting until she got off the High Jet Ventilator because the rate that she gets her breaths (very fast, fast than you or I can breath in a second) would mess up the signals. But they went ahead and did it.

Her gut still looks about the same. Not as dark but hard and swollen as it has been. The surgeons came up to see her today and they are still very concerned with her gut. She comes off antibiotics on Monday I hear. We will no more if she has anything going on. She still drains a little bowl from the penrose drain. Which isn't great.

All this rambling on every day and I forget to thank god forgiving us this pretty little girl. I can't say how much her support team at Riley has been so good to her. Including US!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep posting, I love reading what you write. I hope all is going well now.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete