Monday, May 16, 2011

I can't sleep...

After talking to the doctors yesterday it was very hard to sleep last night. I think I woke up every 2-3 hours and called her nurse. She has had a pretty stable night. I am just glad we had no downs. This would be the first night in a few that she's been stable. Josh is off to work today and Caleb's off to school. Miss Fran is picking Caleb up for me so I can rest today. He doesn't understand why I can't pick him up yet. It makes it very hard and with Josh going to work it's not a good idea for us to be alone.

1 comment:

  1. We are continuing to think about you all and pray daily that little Emily's body keeps getting stronger and overcomes this critical period. We miss seeing you everyday, and hope that you can feel the love and prayers surrounding you as you journey through this time. Amanda, Adam & Leah P.

    ReplyDelete