Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a great day

Emily is doing well! I visited her this morning @ 9am. I got to see the doctors round and I got to talk to them. Her blood pressure is still doing so great! they are still weaning the medication for blood pressure. She is down from 20 to 9. Now they are going to wean off the other blood pressure medication. They will do every other time on the 2 medications. If she can get off them blood pressure medication or get low they will start feeding her. They would like to start by the end of the week but they aren't in a rush. Her skin looks bed BUT it's getting better. There is old skin flaking off and new skin looking great under it.


I got to watch both her eyes open up for the first time! It was so wonderful! I would of missed it if Sherry didn't take me down there this morning. Thank you Sherry. She opens them open so wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment