Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Emily this afternoon...

Her blood gas this time was much better. They didn't make any changes this time. They are stopping the seizure medications all together because the level of medication is still high. This scares me so much. They will check her level daily to watch it. But they want the level to come down a lot. Her blood pressure is still little low. They had the burn unit come up to take a look at her skin just to see if there is anything they can recommend. I am waiting to hear back on what they say.  Her output of pee is good! They aren't haven't to give any replacements! Maybe her kidneys are starting to mature now! They are going to hold off on feedings since she is still acting up. Why do I feel so helpless? I am her mother and I can't help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment