Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peaceful, in the pink hat...

Emily has had another good and stable day. No ups but no downs. She is on 30% oxygen and here PIP level is 21. She did have a blood transfusion today. But her blood cultures are coming back good. So it looks like they won't need to take much more blood to run test with. They are going to keep her on antibiotics for another 7 days. And if all looks good take her off them. Her skin is still the same. Her but back and thighs are really bad and then she has a few open sores here and there.

They told me today that they will start feeding her in about 2-3 days! Exciting! Maybe she might start plumping out. :) All this milk I am pumping will start getting used. I took alot to them today. They said "good job momma" Makes me fill good. I can't hold her but I can't bring her the best milk in TOWN!

They haven't given her much pain meds today. She was so peaceful today. I got to watch her eyes move around a lot! I can't wait to see her beautiful eyes. I can't wait to hold her. I can't wait to bring her home. Sigh...

Tomorrow, Josh and I are taking Big brother to doctors appointment and school and then we are going to spend sometime with out little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment